In the endless race for leads many tools exist !
Google MAPS, combined with a scraper could be a most interesting option.
And you guessed it, who has integrated a Google MAPS scraper into their tool ?
Let’s look at this in more detail.
Google Maps, a powerful tool for businesses
At first glance it’s unlikely you’ve never heard of Google MAPS.
It’s simply the most up-to-date geographic map database and used by many other location-based tools.
Many companies use it to display their information on maps.
Google, along with its other businesses, has achieved a real synergy between its different services that complement each other like Google My Business.
Reviews left by users are also a good indicator when doing prospecting research.
Thanks to this seamless integration, local business SEO is optimized.
Prospecting on Google Maps: how to do it
One of the best ways to prospect on Google Maps is to use a scraper.
A scraper is a tool that extracts information from a web page and stores it in a database.
This is good timing since ClarkUp already offers you a database grouping:
- Your LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter leads.
- You will also find the websites you are prospecting
- And now all your Leads from Google MAPS.
You will have taken care to store your leads in the dedicated pipeline.
Once on the profile of your contact a simple Click on the Google MAPS icon and you have access to the profile sheet filled with all the information that could be useful to you:
- Phone number
- Opening hours
We’re talking about prospecting here, but it can also be a Competition Benchmark…
The most popular Google Maps scrapers
The most well-known and effective Google Maps scrapers are: Google Scraper, Scrape and ScrapeHero. Each of these tools has advantages and disadvantages.
What is Google Scraper
Google Scraper is a web application that can extract data from Google search results.
It allows a user to search for specific information on the web, and collect it in an automated way.
Google Scraper is often used by researchers, marketers and web developers to get information about a particular topic.
Benefits of Google Scraper
Google Scraper is a very effective application for collecting data from Google search results.
It offers a wide variety of features that make it a very convenient solution for those looking for specific information.
The main advantages of Google Scraper are :
- Automated data collection
- Easy and intuitive use
- Detailed and customizable reports
- Real-time data extraction
Disadvantages of Google Scraper
While Google Scraper is a very powerful application for automated data collection, it also has some drawbacks. The main disadvantages are as follows:
- Using Google Scraper requires prior knowledge of web tools.
- The cost of using it can be high.
- The data collected may be limited or incomplete.
While Google Scraper is a very powerful and useful application, it also has drawbacks that need to be considered before using it.
What is Scraper
Scrape is a technique used to extract data from websites.
It allows you to quickly and easily collect information from a web page, without having to manually copy data.
This technique is very popular with people who work in SEO, as it allows them to access information at a deeper level.
Scrape is also useful for web developers who have to work with data from a variety of different sources.
Advantages and disadvantages of Scrape
Scrapez offers many advantages.
- It can retrieve information on a large scale, allowing access to data that would otherwise take much longer to obtain.
- It can also be used to create alerts and notifications that can help monitor changes on a web page.
- In addition, Scrape is very easy to implement and use, which makes it very convenient for web developers.
However, there are also some drawbacks to using Scrapez.
- The main one is that websites can set up protections to prevent scraping.
This can lead to errors when using the tool, which can be very frustrating.
- Also, scraping can take some time, especially if there is a lot of information to collect.
What is ScrapeHero?
ScrapeHero is a platform that provides data extraction services to help extract data from the web.
ScrapeHero provides tools and services that help organizations extract data at scale from a variety of sources such as:
- PDF documents,
- social media pages and images.
Benefits of ScrapeHero
ScrapeHero offers many benefits to its users.
- First, ScrapeHero provides a reliable platform for collecting large-scale data from a variety of sources.
- Second, ScrapeHero provides tools and services that make data collection quick and easy.
- Finally, ScrapeHero provides up-to-date data in real time, which is essential for making informed decisions and actions.
As the saying goes, “Well-organized information is the key to success,” ScrapeHero provides incredible value for businesses.
Disadvantages of ScrapeHero
Despite the platform’s many benefits, ScrapeHero does have some drawbacks.
- First, ScrapeHero is a paid service, which can be a constraint for businesses on a budget.
- Second, it can be difficult to find a reliable data extraction platform to extract data on a large scale.
- Finally, some companies may have specific needs that are not supported by the platform.
With the many benefits ScrapeHero offers, it’s clear that the platform provides incredible value for businesses.
But at what cost…
Of course by searching the internet you will find other Scraper-like tools for Google MAPS or other services.
You also have the ClarkUp option that offers this functionality among all the other prospecting possibilities, and this is with a LIFETIME ACCESS Offer for an exceptional price!
Other effective prospecting opportunities
There are many other prospecting opportunities that complement Scrapers.
- Good SEO, in the long run, is Qualified leads assured
- Branding is also a source of Leads
- Advertising campaigns such as: Google Ads, Facebook Ads to name only the best known
- Emailing, phoning, flyers…
Then of course with the Google MAPS Scraper you are in another dimension.
You access all planetary levels: local, regional, national and international.
You now understand the power of Google Maps scrapers integrated with ClarkUp.
Google Maps scrapers, THANK YOU ClarkUp !
We can already thank ClarkUp for integrating this prospecting solution into their tool.
ClarkUp continues its rise with more and more innovative new features that make this tool a true Outsider in the simple sales prospecting CRM software space.
We can’t wait to discover future innovations!